pLTE network is a complete standalone LTE network partly compatible with release 14 of 3GPP specifications, and before. pLTE EPC is comprised of MME, HSS, SPGW, IMS, and eMBMS Gateway; able to connect to any LTE eNodeBs and establish a secure, customized, reliable network. By the power of various LTE authentication procedure, private LTE network can manage to authenticate its dedicated SIMcard inserted UEs (User Equipments) and therefore create a private and scalable coverage in any frequency band (LTE bands are preferred due to compatibility with LTE Devices) for a specific geographical area; enabling various usages including telecommunication, telemonitoring, and teleoperating.
- Accessible by dedicated SIMcards to manage the privacy and security
- Fully configurable network to classify accessability and type of services for different groups of UEs
- Compatible with all LTE devices
- Compatible with other EPCs and eNodeBs
- Able to support VoLTE calls and SMS
- Able to support IoT with LTE-M and NB-IoT